Important Links &
Back to School 2023-2024
Information on school supply lists, PTO Membership, Everyone Counts Campaign, Agendas (4th and 5th grades only), Go, Play, Save Books – 5th Grade Fundraiser, How to purchase a yearbook for the 2023-2024 school year, Room Parents, and Volunteer with the PTOOpen House
BacK TO SCHOOL
- Purchase your PTO Membership!
- PTO Annual Memberships are $10 per family. McAlpine Staff/Faculty memberships are $5.
- Membership in the McAlpine PTO means you can play an active role in contributing to decisions regarding how we spend PTO dollars, which programs and activities we provide for student enrichment, and what opportunities are available to support our children and teachers so they can continue to attain excellence in education.
- Do you have a 4th or 5th grader? Purchase your agenda!
- Agendas are $5 and required for all 4th and 5th graders at McAlpine. Agendas purchased on P4SS will be delivered to your student’s classroom.
- Support the McAlpine class of 2024 by purchasing a GoPlaySave coupon book!
- This is the classic GoPlaySave coupon book that you know and love, updated with the latest deals for your favorite and soon-to-be-favorite activities, restaurants, and family adventures! Carry... Clip.. Save! It's that Simple!
- Books purchased on P4SS will be delivered to your student’s classroom. Thank you for your support!
Volunteer with the PTO!
- At McAlpine, volunteers are a critical part of our success. Whether you have a few hours each week or a few hours each year, we have many opportunities for you to contribute. Volunteers help build our McAlpine community and keep our staff and families connected through outreach and enrichment initiatives among our neighborhoods.
- Sign up here!
- It’s not too early to order your yearbook! Click here (link coming soon) to purchase your yearbook directly from Herff Jones. Please note: all yearbooks are purchased directly through Herff Jones. Yearbooks are NOT purchased via McAlpine or the PTO.
- Submit your back to school photos for the yearbook here!
- We need YOU to serve as a Room Parent!
- This is a wonderful opportunity to get to know and serve your child's teacher in ways that he/she will greatly appreciate. As the primary liaison between the teacher and the students' families, Room Parents initiate and promote the fluid school-to-home relationship on which McAlpine prides itself!
- Learn more about Room Parents
- Sign up here! (link coming soon)
School Supply Lists
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
THanks to our sponsors
We Would Love To Hear From You